Flandre Scarlet. One thing I like about Flandre is her theme song, especially the remixes and vocals.
- ALL of the characters
Fan-made characters info
Starting from Marine Benefit and so on.
Mikoto Fun Facts
- Mikoto means ocean harp. Her family name, Yaobi, is the same as Megumi's.
- Mikoto and Kanako are the only 2 stage 6 bosses to later appear as a midboss in the extra stage.
Otohime Fun Facts
- Otohime, maiden princess, is the name of the princess of the dragon palace from Japanese folklore. Kanpukugu means view fortune palace.
- She is referred as "Kanpukugu xxxx" in the game, since her name is not pronounceable to those of the earthly world.
Otohime Fan Culture
- Because of her hair style, fans compare Otohime to Seiga.
- Fans believe that her boss theme, The Butterfly of Issac the Traveler, is to be Flandre's, Koishi's, Nue's, and Seija's themes put together in one theme.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.