Wasn't Rinnosuke in the Kirisame house as a magical apprentice? --Sssssz 15:23, 7 Jun 2005 (PDT)
- Oh, was he? Actually all knowledge I have about pre-Elfics CoLA is from mayohiga.net and coolier, so quite limited...
- If you don't mind, please correct the article. --Aona
Rinnosuke's last name
If he has a last name, we should be changing this article's title to match it. If the last name listed in his profile is relatively accurate, then please move the article. --Leviathean 08:12, 8 Jun 2005 (PDT)
- Moved successfully.
- Been looking for info about pronunciation for his name (hell, even mayohiga.net doesn't have that info... and Elfics CoLA didn't either.) but finally managed to find one. --Aona
What's the source on "Marisa Kirisame (Daughter of a previous place he lived in)" ? I've only ever read the extremely limited amount of CoLA that's been posted on this wiki, but Perfect Memento describes Marisa's family as living in the human village and running a shop there. I haven't noticed anything saying she's his daughter.
- No one is claiming Marisa to be Rinnosuke's child. He worked in their shop before, hence she's the “Daughter of (the owner of) a previous place he lived in”. --爆龍 01:14, 8 July 2007 (PDT)
- It seems like an odd way to word it. "Daughter of a former employer" would be more clear, but "Daughter of a previous place he lived in" could have several meanings. I took it to mean it was a reference to a past life of his. Like a wanderer that abandoned his family and moved on to a different place (which doesn't suit his character at all, but it's one possible reading of that).
- Based on the discussion here, I've edited the article, because frankly I read it essentially the same way Redpanda did. --T. Solamarle 03:22, 8 July 2007 (PDT)
Wait a minute
Rinnosuke is in Silent Sinner in Blue, I remember because Sakuya tries to borrow books on rockets... Should this be added to the article? ~~Takoto 02:50, November 25, 2009 (UTC)