Marisa's special ability
Marisa:Items give highest score even when collected low on the screen
Wow, I did not know that.
- It was kind of a guess, really... I haven't had the pleasure of playing PCB myself.
- What does "アイテム最高得点の位置が低い" actually mean?
- --Deciare 08:16, 22 May 2005 (PDT)
Spell Card translations
Applied translation for player spellcards based on IN SC Repository, but I've changed 二重結界 to "Duplex Barrier" to make it follow Yukari's "四重結界 (Quadruple Barrier)" from IaMP, which is more later translation. If you think "Border" suits more better, please change these names.
Also for that "ルドビレ"... I found info that says it's how belladonna (poisonous plant) is called in Bulgarian, but couldn't find how it's spelled on Wikipedia.
- ルドビレ may translate to Ludwig, as in Charles Ludwig, who was one of the prime suspects for being Jack the Ripper's true identity.
- --Deciare 02:01, 23 May 2005 (PDT)
- Also, I would prefer "boundary" as opposed to "barrier" or "border", just to make it more consistant with Yukari's "boundary"-filled profile. --Leviathean 18:18, 25 Jun 2005 (PDT)
I don't remember if there were ever any sort of character descriptions included in the manual or anything to go with the rest of the information on this page (not counting the official profiles) so I don't know what's the source on the descriptions that were just added. I went ahead and fixed some of the grammar, but without knowing where they came from I can't be sure if they should be here at all or if I didn't accidently change some meaning that shouldn't have been changed. Especially on Yuyuko's description, I couldn't understand what was meant by a couple of the sentences since it looked like the kind of grammar from a machine translation, so I left hers unchanged. Someone might want to double check that. -Redpanda
- Actually I was seconds away from saving this change when I noticed Leviathean's change when I clicked the "show changes" button to look over all the stuff I changed. Yuyuko's description still unchanged though. -Redpanda
- Actually, there is no original source. These are simply short summaries of why these characters are blocking your path in the game, why you're fighting them, and the types of attacks you can expect from them. Look at Embodiment of Scarlet Devil: Characters for some example summaries I helped make. --Leviathean 12:09, 21 July 2007 (PDT)