|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
- The fairies in Shikieiki's stage are dressed in dark blue uniforms and wear hats similar to hers, and Lily White's normally white dress and hat are colored black.
- A silhouette of Shikieiki occupies the front of Phantasmagoria of Flower View's jewel case.
- Her "Yamaxanadu" title is considered to be a combination of Xanadu (an ancient palace of the Mongol warlord Kublai Khan, which was later used as meaning a "Pleasure Palace" in a poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge) and her status as Yama, and can mean something along the lines of "Yama of Paradise".
- In fan art, her name is also shortened to Yamada (山田), a pun on "Yama da!" (It's the Yama!) Yamada is a very common Japanese family name, the Japanese equivalent of being called, for example, "Smith" in American English or "Pérez" in Spanish.
- Based on this, "Eiki Shiki" (using English name order) would be her Romanized name. "Eiki" means "reflection princess" and "Shiki" means "four seasons".
- Though "Yamaxanadu" is her title, though it is sometimes mistaken for her last name. This can result in jokes making fun of the excessive length of her name.
- Common nicknames for Shikieiki are 「えーき様」 ("Eiki-sama").
- In Shikieiki's Spell Cards, the background is "The Last Judgment" by Michelangelo.
- As explained in PMiSS, she carries her rod with her everywhere. She even appears to carry it in her character portrait.
- Many fans have come to the conclusion that Shikieiki's full name is the most difficult to spell out of every Touhou character's; however, Mamizou Futatsuiwa, the extra boss of Ten Desires, has become a notable contender in terms of having a complex name.
- The "Shikieiki" spelling has recently garnered more fame than the actual in-game (PoFV) spelling of "Sikieiki".
- Based on her conversations with the many playable characters in PoFV, she is seen as a compassionate individual, though her conversations with Komachi can seem quite harsh. Despite all this scolding, however, Komachi remains a slacker.
- She tells Yuuka Kazami to "scare humans" like a regular youkai and tells Reimu Hakurei to "exterminate youkai more." Both of these cases can be simplified to "do your job" and it showed she does not discriminate between youkai and humanity.
- While Shikieiki's combat capacity is never directly referenced, at the conclusion of ZUN's "A Beautiful Flower Blooming Violet Every Sixty Years", Yukari Yakumo believes that herself, Yuyuko Saigyouji and Reimu Hakurei to be together "no match for" the Yama.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.