|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
- There has been some confusion as to whether she is a Nukekubi or a Rokurokubi. Even though her detaching-head ability belongs to the Nukekubi, her official profile and title state that she is a Rokurokubi.
- She could also be a Dullahan due to the similarities of head-detachment and her theme song having Dullahan in its name, but at the moment there is no clearly defined answer.
- Sekibanki is one of the few characters who wears a cape, the others being Wriggle Nightbug, Byakuren Hijiri, Utsuho Reiuji and Toyosatomimi no Miko.
- She is currently the only character who can 'dismember' a whole part of her body. In her case, it is her head.
- She is also the only character whose mouth isn't visible in her official profile, since it's covered by her cape.
- Sekibanki was shown in a 'sneak-peek' photo when Double Dealing Character was announced.
- She is one of the few Touhou characters in the Windows series to not have a last name that is specified (the others being Rumia, Cirno, Chen, Kisume, Nazrin and Wakasagihime).
- In Folklore, Nukekubi are said to have markings or symbols on their neck where their head detaches, revealing their identity. This might explain why Sekibanki wears a capelet around her neck.
- When Double Dealing Character was first announced, the screenshot of Sekibanki misleaded fans to speculate she was Rin Kaenbyou, Kosuzu Motoori, or Yumemi Okazaki.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.