|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
Aya in Fan Culture
- Due to Aya including photos of various characters in her news articles, some fan comics portray her as having a habit of taking embarrassing or risque photos as well. Thus she is sometimes a joke character that's shown as a pervert.
- In both Mountain of Faith story modes, Aya was seen to say "Ayayayaya" (あやややや) which has become her catchphrase.
- In Touhou Hisoutensoku, she has a palette that resembles Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier.
- Her Yukkuri form is one of the few non head ones, instead, she has a sassy face. Her catchphrase for this is "U mad?"
- Thus, she also referred to being a troll in Touhou fandom.
- Along with the fan rumors that Aya likes to take pictures of panties, she rarely takes pictures of Wriggle Nightbug and Fujiwara no Mokou because they both wear pants. Aya mostly takes pictures of the residents with short skirts like Sakuya Izayoi because it could be easier to take photos of panties when they just have to move a little.
- In Aya's last name, Shameimaru, you can see the word "Shame" or "Sham". Many English fans use this to target Aya, seeing as she seems to have no shame about what she reports.
- Flandre Scarlet is seen alot of times as Aya's little helper, Flandre is also very inspired by Aya by some fans.
- Sometimes Aya is depicted afraid of Characters like Suika or Yuugi, most likely do to their Oni Status.
Fan Work Featuring Aya
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.