東方文果真報 ～ Alternative Facts in Eastern Utopia is an official Touhou book released on March 30, 2017. It is presented as Aya Shameimaru's attempt to create a tabloid magazine in the style of those from the Outside World, which she eventually cancelled and left unpublished. The book features in-universe articles, interviews and advertisements similar to the earlier Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red, but in a significantly more chaotic and haphazard format. In fact, the magazine Bunbunharu Weekly or "Chuuni (中二) follows the name and design of Chuuni (中二), a notorious high-circulation tabloid published weekly in Japan.
Details regarding the book, including its release date, were announced in the 3rd volume of Strange Creators of Outer World. Preorders opened shortly after.
Read online (complete)
Released by Reality Dreamers.
AFiEU complete book
- pg. 5: Cover
- pg. 7-9: Article: Sumireko Usami (with Kasen Ibaraki) — A female student who can cross over the barrier!
- pg. 10-11: Article: Prismriver Sisters 1 — The Prismriver Ensemble's break-up!
- pg. 12-13: Article: Clownpiece and Hecatia Lapislazuli — A shocking photo of the invaders' secret talk!
- pg. 14-15: Article: Hatate Himekaidou 1 (about Sumireko Usami) — More fake news from Kakashi Spirit News!
- pg. 16: Article: Shinmyoumaru Sukuna 1 — A Small Challenger to White-Water Rafting!
- pg. 17: Index
- pg. 18-21: Article: Yukari Yakumo — Gensokyo's crisis was calculated!?
- pg. 22-25: Article: Reimu Hakurei — The Hakurei Shrine: Ally to the Outside World
- pg. 26-27: Article: Rinnosuke Morichika — Kourindou's Junk Restocked
- pg. 28-29: Article: Tsukumo Sisters — The Birth of Future Stars! The healing "Two Girls Band"
- pg. 30-31: Dangerous Things — DANGEROUS Things Keep Eating Away at Gensokyo!
- pg. 36-37: Article: Sekibanki — Stange "Smartphone Neck" Disease in Gensokyo!
- Exclusive Bamboo Forest Scoops
- pg. 38-39: Article: Reisen Udongein Inaba 1 — The dangerous "addictiveness" of the moon's dango and their terrifying "side effects"!"
- pg. 40-41: Article: Reisen Udongein Inaba 2 (with Tewi Inaba) — Drug seller turns out to be an immigrant!
- pg. 42-43: Article: Aya Shameimaru — “Bunbunmaru News” is HOT!
- pg. 44-45: Article: Toyosatomimi no Miko 1 (with Yoshika Miyako, Soga no Tojiko, and Mononobe no Futo) — Is she President of the Human Village!?
- pg. 46-47: Article: Toyosatomimi no Miko 2 (with Byakuren Hijiri, Seiga Kaku, and Hata no Kokoro) — "MAKE HUMANS GREAT AGAIN!"
- pg. 48-49: Article: Various Youkai — A serious food supply issue is inevitable
- pg. 50-51: Article: Prismriver Sisters 2 (featuring Raiko Horikawa) — From break-up to reformation in just three days
- pg. 52: Interview: Raiko Horikawa — Becoming the Horismriver Ensemble while as a group of four
- pg. 54-55: Article: Hatate Himekaidou 2 (about Seija Kijin) — The impossible "Discovery of the Real Miracle Mallet"
- pg. 56-57: Tengu Quarrel - Toshihira Arata
- pg. 58-63: Novel: Hieda no Akyuu — "M Dies of M" by Agatha Chris Q
- pg. 65-72: Double Page: "When the Tengu Rest Their Wings"
- pg. 66-69: Illustration by nyanya
- pg. 70-71: Meeting: Three Tengu — Urgent Meeting! Anonymous Tengu hold a Symposium
- pg. 73-80: Newbie Tengu Shinmyoumaru - Haniwa
- pg. 82-83: Article: Doremy Sweet — The Ominous “Rumors” Surrounding a Popular Pillow
- pg. 84-85: Article: Sagume Kishin 1 (Single) — SUSPICIOUS SHADY CHARACTER is frequenting pharmaceutical facility
- pg. 86-87: Article: Sagume Kishin 2 (with Tewi Inaba, Reisen Udongein Inaba, and Eirin Yagokoro) — A Secret Conversation Sending The World Into Panic - Is this the "Yagokoro Incident"!?
- pg. 88-89: Article: Seiran and Ringo — Even the dango business isn't always cushy?
- pg. 90-91: Article: Shinmyoumaru Sukuna 2 (with Wakasagihime) — Shinmyoumaru's Still At It!
- pg. 92-93: Article: Kagerou Imaizumi — A "guess the human" game has started
- pg. 94-95: Article: Hata no Kokoro — "Ningyo-yaki In Love" is published
- pg. 96-97: Article: Momiji Inubashiri — At last: The countdown to the Aerial Ropeway
- pg. 98: Essay: Tenshi Hinanawi — Luxurious Heavenly Cuisine for the Needy - Tenshi Hinanawi
- pg. 99: Essay: Komachi Onozuka — Next Week's Deaths - Komachi Onozuka
- pg. 100-101: Essay: Marisa Kirisame — Marisa's Lucky Danmaku Horoscope - Marisa Kirisame
- pg. 104-105: Article: Kyouko Kasodani — The Reality of the Sweatshop World of Religion
- pg. 106-107: Article: Kogasa Tatara, Yoshika Miyako, and Seiga Kaku — The Dread of the Urban Legend Incident!
- pg. 108-111: Interview: Sumireko Usami — Whose Side Is The Outsider On? - Sumireko Usami
- pg. 112-117: Interview: Hecatia Lapislazuli — World-Crossing Discourse - Hecatia Lapislazuli
- pg. 118: Colophon
- pg. 120-121: Essay: Aya Shameimaru 1 — Top 100 Famous Hot Springs of Gensokyo - Aya Shameimaru
- pg. 122-123: Essay: Yuyuko Saigyouji — Yuyuko's One Dish One Bite - Yuyuko Saigyouji
- pg. 124-125: Essay: Rinnosuke Morichika — Useless Modern Tools - Rinnosuke Morichika
- pg. 126: Essay: Aya Shameimaru 2 — The secret stores that only Tengu know of - Aya Shameimaru
- pg. 25: Marisa Kirisame 1
- pg. 53: Doremy Sweet
- pg. 64: Marisa Kirisame 2
- pg. 81: Keine Kamishirasawa and Hieda no Akyuu
- pg. 102: Nitori Kawashiro
- pg. 103: Sakuya Izayoi
- pg. 119: Rin Kaenbyou
- pg. 127: Bunbunharu Weekly
- pg. 128: Bunbunmaru Newspaper
- pg. 130-131: Fact Check: Clownpiece and Hecatia Lapislazuli — 12-13
- pg. 132-133: Fact Check: Toyosatomimi no Miko 1 (with Yoshika Miyako, Soga no Tojiko, and Mononobe no Futo) — 44-45
- pg. 134-135: Fact Check: Nitori Kawashiro — 34-35
- pg. 136-137: Fact Check: Hatate Himekaidou 1 (about Sumireko Usami) — 14-15
- pg. 138-140: Report that Bunbunharu Weekly Is Released to Be Cancelled —
Afterword by ZUN
- pg. 142-143: Afterword